Monday, May 3, 2010

Tavi's Teeeeeeee


Tavi Gevinson the uber popular Style Rookie Blogger has collaborated with Borders & Frontiers in London to create a very cool t-shirt. And more so, it was inspired by the Yves Saint Laurent Fall 2008 collection. I stumbled on this Tee at the MOCA shop in downtown LA. I was drawn to it immediately. I am not a big printed T-Shirt girl personally but the graphic drew me in all the way to the register. The design is hand printed on a 100% certified organic cotton. It comes in two metallic (sorry just the graphic, don't think anyone has figured out how to create organic metallic yet!) versions as well. Of-course I chose the black. This might not be Tavi's fav but I sure took a liking to it... P.S. The hang tag is one of the coolest I've seen around!

No comments:

Post a Comment